Getting a glass pool fencing in the UK installed is a very easy decision with no complexities involved in it. This is what it appears like, but actually, the fact is totally different from what it is visible to us. The reason is that there are a number of things to know, understand and keep in mind before getting this installation done.
Experts say that once you have gone through all the very important points, it would actually become very easy to find a reliable installation company and in getting the best installation done in a limited budget. If you instal outdoor swimming pool enclosures visit https://www.poolenclosures-poolcovers.co.uk/pool-enclosures/ to get the best services.
Here in this post, we have come up with some very important questions to be asked before starting the process as well as their answers.
At What Stage Should You Arrange For A Free Consultation/Quotation?
- As an answer to this question, experts say that you should get a consultation regarding pool fencing in the UK as soon as possible and in fact, as soon as this thought comes into your mind.
- The reason is that with this consultation, it would become very easy for you to get the entire information regarding the installation process and you will be able to decide things.
- One more reason cited by the experts is that this way, you will get familiar with the method of installation as well as the products used in the installation.
- The most common steps used are the application of waterproof membrane, tiling, concrete, and timber support, core drilling and concrete rebates.
What Is The Standard Height?
- According to the experts, the minimum height as stated in the Building Code of the UK is 1000mm (1.0 metre) from the finished floor.
- Similarly, the minimum height for any pool fence is 1200mm from any ground surface.
- At the same time, any horizontal surfaces or protrusions within a 1200mm (1.2 metres) radius from the top of the fence can be considered a foothold.
- If something like such a surface or protrusion is there, rules say that it has to be removed otherwise; the glass pool fencing would not get approval from the relevant authorities.
- The products used in the installation process should be designed & installed to meet and exceed their safety standards.